I changing the plans for the designs a bit from what I originally envisioned. What I envisioned was a gradient background behind all of them, at the top of the gradient a lighter color at the bottom of the gradient the same color as the heros custom. I wanted it to be as if the colors were entering the heros body, but when I tried Implementing it, it looked shit in its basic form and would take a long time trying to paint the colors flowing in the character’s body.
While I was making the poster it took longer than I expected, thats because I was trying a new way of painting (if thats the right terminology for this). As I was working on this I thought I could make them silhouettes but in their own custom color, but by then I had already finished 2 posters.