Out of all the three this one was by far the worst one I did. I struggled to paint this, it’s probably because of the paint I had. For this I used acrylic, the acrylic paint set I used had the basic set of colours blue, yellow, red, black, white and brown. This alone wasn’t the thing that made this aggravating, what made it so was the mixing of colours. So every time I ran out of the colour green I would have to make another batch there for making a different green.
Another problem i end up facing was drawing the the image. I could never draw it right cause a lot more confusion and frustration. Maybe if I used a different paint like water colour it would have been easier.
I wanted to redo it again with this one but I gut frustrated and left it.