My overall experience

I started of character performan with the ballarina, it wasn’t that great but it was a easing in process into character performance. The inter shabang for this was to help with forming strong poses.

The next was creating footages of me and othere performing the actions we wanted to animate and useing using performances from dick van dike and e.c.t. This part was by far the most challenging that’s because I needed to record my self acting like an imbecile for people to watch. Another thing that I found kind of difficult was trying to perfectly mimic the footage.

I also dabbled on lighting a stage but for something simple like this I wasn’t that great at it, one thing I couldn’t add to it was shadows from the light being blocked.

We also did a mouth lesson which helped me with the final render animations talking and facial animation.

For my showreel I used all the character animation I had, I even tried to complete one but couldn’t because of time so I polish it of. There were some files I couldn’t add that’s because the file its self was corrupted.

One major problem I had was were some of the files not being able to save due to some problem or another, one of the problem I had was dealing with file not wanting to save, That is why they don’t have any files

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s